The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Slot Rafferty in for a few games. 

That's the name I had in mind too. It's not a long-term knock on Hamonic but he's been clearly a step behind this play particularly against McDavid. Hamonic will be ready in short order, but he's definitely not there yet.

This is the "one" place I miss Tanev, he seemed to read McDavid so easy.

Edler's been knocking guys on their butts all night long.  Love that man.  Hamonic looked a bit dejected about being in the box twice in a row.  He needs to understand that the Canucks don't get a lot of love from the Zebras and have put their team together to deal with that problem.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Slegr said:

We’re outshooting the Oilers, outplaying the Oilers, yet one PP to 3 PKs. What gives?

Glad to see Holtby looks solid, and congrats to Hoglander on his first. 
Let’s win da turd.

because refs say you can't touch whiner mcdavid

1 minute ago, Zhukini said:

Credit to Baumer, OJ played better after his gaffe where he easily coulda turtled 

That play was completely to be expected out of a rookie in only his second NHL game.

Easily corrected though. He just needs to learn he doesn’t have that extra second at this level.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I know it’s early but it feels like that Bo line is going to have to carry big time at least until Miller comes back.

was really hoping for jake too shine tonight, but i guess they werent practicing in training camp for most of it, also first game some rusty stuff going on out there.

• Huggy Bear 1