The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 14, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

He is far from the biggest factor in us losing through 2 though.

Can't always have to rely on stellar goaltending to wins games.

Not a good formula IMO.

one thing ive noticed though he really needs to work on his glove catching, even in the vegas series couldnt catch the puck properly

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

stupid sportsnet pacific cant sync their damn audio, we have to be tortured into listening to the grease broadcast. 

Jason Strudwick is fighting a losing battle with his hairline and some guy with no neck doing the intermission. sighhhhhh

I kinda like it, if I see something interesting I can focus my attention to them telling me what happened.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Someone should Hamhuis hipcheck Mcloser next time he tries to go through the whole damn team!

we need to shoot more and stop waiting for the pretty goals on the PP! get within 1 early so we better not screw around with the passes.

People are afraid to touch him, which is crap. See the Nugget try to get a high hit on Boeser, Matheson on Petey. Don’t see the difference myself. Hit the kid watch him fall. 

• Like 1

Just now, AllWeatherFan said:

Fair enough.  

But that’s true of literally every game we play this season. 

So Debs assertion that tonight is a four point swing is meaningless this year, because every game is exactly the same, no?

Yes, because all the teams are in our division.

6 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

People are acting like we're not getting chances. Yea we miss JT but I'm liking the zone time. Couple broken sticks, a post, to early to panic yet.

finally someone with reason. 

what am i hearing tonight? demko,virtanen,hamonic,petey,hughes playing bad? powerplay sucks? h8rs gonna h8

• Upvote 1