The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Just wondering if anybody has won the Save On foods contest or it is just a scheme ???

Crazy story, but my best friend's Dad won the other game. He passed 7 years ago, and I suppose his name is still on the Save On account his ex wife still uses... craziest thing about it is it was on the anniversary of his passing. 

Pretty neat. My friend was in tears. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, runtzguy said:

Wow, watched 2 periods and 15 minutes before Shorthouse mentions Virtanen is not playing.

Seriously, did not realize until Shorthouse mentioned it. LOL

I was trying to figure out who got scratched for Gaud too, took me a period and a half to realize it was Jake 

• Huggy Bear 1

I don't think people are trying to rain on parades more so understanding what Ottawa fans are feeling like. 

That was us a few years ago during our dark days and there was flashes of it already this season. Not trying to be doom and gloom but more understanding and empathic perhaps 

Edited by Canucklehead53

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I wonder if people realize how tough it is to play 10 games in 16 days and travel in between?

Factor that in.

Really hoping this gauntlet and recent play means we’ve played ourselves into shape and can put that start in the rear view mirror. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Canucklehead53 said:

I don't think people are trying to rain on parades more so understanding what Ottawa fans are feeling like. 

That was is a few years ago during our dark days and there was flashes of it already this season. Not trying to be doom and gloom but more understanding and empathic perhaps 

DIE SENS DIE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

• Haha 4