The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, DeNiro said:

Easy there.

You’re turning on our MVP from last year for having a couple bad efforts?

Theres no proof that he wants out. That’s completely fabricated bs.

Exactly. I think maybe they’re just frustrated with the way things have been going and how the off-season went. Either way we shouldnt jump to conclusions and scream to trade him. 

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

Yeah thats what i noticed too, they don't even look tired.  and why hasnt there been any bad blood or emotion from our team? MTL and Toffoli spanked us in every game we played yet you dont see scrums. something is off in that locker room. 

Yep no one even trying to drag the team into the fight.

I wanna see Bailey, Hawryluk, and Michaelis slotted in if these guys won’t play with heart. At least those guys will work their bags off for a spot.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Miller is playing like he wishes he was somewhere else.  Something is really wrong with this team. 

Not our problem.  We invest out time and money, the team is supposed to eventually deliver results.  One of the biggest loser franchises in NHL history we are. Honestly legendary.  I don't give a sht about whatever sob story Miller has for not performing. It's been 50 years of excuses.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

Miller needs a good smack on the back of his head to wake him up. I know he had a tough playoff with personal issues. But cmon be a pro and get the boys going. They will follow his lead. 

Hes being a crybaby.  Dissapointed in him.  This isnt the way a leader behaves.  I think its time we dress Baertschi, OJ and Brisebois

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Allen was really sharp

I vehemently disagree. Like. No. Giving up constant rebounds right in front of him in the slot is not being sharp...there had to be anywhere from 7-10 point shots that had rebounds just sitting there in front. The Canucks just lost the battles every time.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Easy there.

You are right. That's probably fabricated bs. thanks.

Miller needs to cycle the puck down low when he's out of options -- he's made far too many turnovers by making cute pass east-west near the opposition's blue line. He will be fine once he cuts down on those passes.

• Cheers 1

Out-coached again 

lets see:

The genius 

- starts the second unit pp in a 2-1 game only to have them giveaway the pp

- takes the 100th too many men on the ice penalty to give a free 5-3 

fire this incompetent coaching staff

The season is quickly slipping away 

Yet another pathetic game 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Easy there.

Self-evident in the 4-Chan CDC alternative universe.   I mean, who'd want to play with Petterson and have a career year? 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't mind Green.  Flame away.

Just making a comment based on frustration - perhaps his best days are with another team but it won't matter what fans like me think of Greens coaching ability with this team if he gets extended.  Your probably frustrated with this game based on that comment (?)

Edited by ShawnAntoski

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

lol where did that speculation come from? is there even rumours or hear say abotu that?

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Based on what? A post on cdc :lol:

Of course it's all rumor and nonsense. That's what CDC is for. Venting after another terrible loss. You know this roster is capable of much better hockey. It was easy to accept it when Chaput and Megna were playing.