The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 4, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Who even cares anymore?

Just smash as many guys as possible.

I am a poor loser and would NOT accept this.  None of it...especially the targeting Quinn in a game that's so far out of reach.  Lowlifes.

Deb 17, Leafs In Hospital. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

For the first time in about 20 years, the Canucks killed my appetite. I don't even want dinner now. 

I feel like when the Canucks had Greg Hawgood, and I was hoping against hope he'd find his form and turn out to be great d-man. 

Might as well have a super early dinner on Saturday and Monday.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, -Moose said:

But if it's not working, then &^@#ing adjust. He just keeps doing the same thing and hoping for different results

The players need to be better. Gaudette on the third goal knows he was F3 and Instead tries to make a play on the blue line.  Canucks are doing a piss poor job defending in zone (maybe other than Chatfield) and just giving up easy shots, and Demko hasn't been great either 

TG could make some adjustments (remember how much fun it was to watch WD or Torts hockey?) but I doubt you'd see any different results.

TG was right about this team looking immature at times.  Bad decisions and poor execution.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Night and day from the playoff team only a few months ago. 

when you let Tanev, Toffoli, Markstrom, Stecher, Leivo walk, there will obviously be a night and day difference. Thats the whole depth right there.

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

We’ve heard the most noise about Toffoli but I really think the guys we miss are the contracts that made sense to walk away from.  

Really missing Marky’s fire and Tanev’s calm.

Edit: (lol Marty)

Even Stech's all out heart.  Skate till you puke.  

Not sure what's up, but being tired's only part of it.  They're flatlining and it hurts.  Bad.

• Cheers 2

Just now, WHL rocks said:

I been saying canucks will regress this year.. but this is looking much worse than i expected....

there is serious possibility we finally get a 1st overall lotto win...

Too bad there is no generational talent like a McDavid or Ovechkin.. just our luck. If we finally get the 1st overall we dont get a great player..

If we get the 1st overall, I'm not going to complain. There are some real juicy Dmen in the top 10 this year, which we could really use to solidify our backend and actually compete with teams like Colorado over the next decade. Not that I want to tank this year, but we could really use that player. With that said, it would be nice if we could be a little tougher to play against than this weak defensive game we have right now.