The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 19, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

Imagine being 6'4' and having to jump a rookie 5'9 and 40 pounds lighter than you.  Yikes

Forbert is a complete A whole. Hope McEwan thumps him out. Good for Myers jumping in there without hesitation.

Hoglander check looked clean, shoulder to chest. Forbert should be ashamed he can’t take a hit like that. What a puss.

• Cheers 1

What..a..lucky..bounce...for..that...first...goal....

The Jets are damn lucky the hockey gods once again worked in their favour.  I thought the ice was quite tilted, and the Canucks had lots of shots at the net. 

Please Green, dress Zack instead of LE. 

I liked the effort tonight, good hustle, have to bring it again on Sunday.

And that talking head is right, Petey, shoot the damn puck!!!!

Go Canucks!

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

I'll just say it .... he's an overrated player. Plenty of talent, but his game has not improved since he came into the league. 

Wow, that's a huge exaggeration. The guy has adjusted immensely to the NHL from his wet days. Peg knows how to outman a soft team, just like Vegas.

• Cheers 3

Just now, davidgoliath said:

Forbert is a complete A whole. Hope McEwan thumps him out. Good for Myers jumping in there without hesitation.

Hoglander check looked clean, shoulder to chest. Forbert should be ashamed he can’t take a hit like that. What a puss.

Matheson 2.0

2 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

Scratch Eriksson next game insert MacEwen. 

That type of $&!# cannot be accept. 6'5 Forbort attacked the a rookie and the smallest player on our team TWICE after 4 cross checks before that/ There MUST be some retribution for that. 

This is where tryamkin would be useful, he’s destroyed a few people with fists this season in the khl 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Something not right with him...  think its more than a confidence issue.   He not handling the puck well, his skating is choppy, hes making too many turnovers.  He looks 15 percent of the player he did last 2 seasons. 

So disappointing. I thought if there was one guy that was gonna get better with age it was Pete. Opposite is true so far.

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

I’d be disappointed if LE is back next game. I’m so tired of that guy. Mac needs to play 

If Green was smart, he would play an angry MacEwen (from being scratched) next game and tell him to hit every small Jet player. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

I'll just say it .... he's an overrated player. Plenty of talent, but his game has not improved since he came into the league. 

He seems to be struggling to adapt to the attention he gets. He looks to have regressed quite significantly.  Right now, plays die on his stick. 

Too bad we don’t have a big heavy hitter to keep punishing forbum on the forecheck next game... . a guy fast enough to get there and really lay the body.. looks like he’s prone to retaliate .. . draw some penalties maybe ... #18..you.. ahh never mind 

• Cheers 1