The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 19, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

15 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Go after Scheifele. Watch what happens in the playoffs when he was out, they were nothing. Time to target their best player. Actually, scratch that, take a run at Connor Hellebuyck next game and take him out, this will basically end their season.

Canucks will lose with Broissoit in net though.

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I wish we had someone who could take care of a fraud like Fartbort.  I hate it when goons who need anger management get to take liberties unchecked like that.  Needs to be addressed for chopping Hogz like he's cutting down a tree.  

Refs are absolute crap when they don't contain that stuff.  

I want Mac to smash his face in. Greens better play him 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Good, all games should be that way.  It was a wide open, entertaining game.  Believe it of not, players prefer officials to let players deal with things

That’s fine ... but you need consistency.  We get 1 game where they call  everything and the next game  it’s a free for all rodeo.  Unfortunately this game went against the grain of what we’ve seen all season so it’s understandable that the refs  get called out. 

Edited by Darius
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Hate to break it to you but that's not going to happen. You cant just accept the fact that he arbitrarily sucks against a certain group of teams. That's &^@#in asinine bruv. 

Every star player will have a few teams they dont perform well against. It just happens that he is in a Division with all of them this year.

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Really a 1-0 game

I saw some positives.  Close game.

Yeah, there were some positives. The goaltending was on point. The defense seemed much better as a group, and there was speed and solid possession in the O-zone. 

However, all that means sweet eff all, when the forwards, particularly the top line, doesn't shoot.

I used to scream for them to shoot on the powerplay, and now it seems I'm screaming that all the time. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, DefCon1 said:

Canucks will lose with Broissoit in net though.

Take him out again when he comes in so we get to face a Zomboni driver. If we win, we can say we beat a Zomboni driver and the Leafs didn't. If we don't then atleast we are not the first team to lose to one.

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

He has not worked to strengthen his body. Not seeing the commitment to to be elite 

he simply refuses to first time the puck 

there is something off with him

i would pull him off the first pp unit in favour of hogs 

More like he couldn't get himself a shooting lane...