The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, DefCon1 said:

Forget a run is Horvat is out more than a couple of weeks. we have 3 top 6 players out plus 4 Cs out. Thats is basically season over when we have 20 games left, out of the playoff spot with teams in front having games in hand.

Yup. I know Petey’s a star and all. But imagen him going head to head against McD, Mathews or Schefiele all night long. Game after game. He will get owned all night. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Quinn Hughes a dash 3 tonight.

Kid needs to be better defensively. His defensive game needs some drastic overhaul, he hasn't been good in his own zone this year.

Tired I said it before Green plays his best players till their tongues are on their laces!

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Lets not act lime they been injured all season lol

We have been at the bottom since jump. Sooooo

Yeah but at the start of the season it was all covid and the flat cap's fault.  We were the only team that was effected, didn't you watch Benning's interview?  Think next time.  /Sarcasm

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

People are going to say injuries are what's costing us but let's be realistic when we had all four centers we still sucked. So I hate hearing how people are using injuries as an excuse. The truth is Benning never gave this team enough depth.

I don't think this is true. It's (depth) not all here yet, but this team has a ton of skill guys who seemingly like to dump and chase every time? Don't think so. They're being coaches like WHL kids, fundamentaled to death.

Edited by JoshuaGuy

Just now, CanuckleHorse said:

Tired I said it before Green plays his best players till their tongues are on their laces!

Bingo.

This is what all those games of playing players less than 10 minutes equals.

His players are never fresh come this time of year. He’s horrible at managing minutes. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Dogcrazy said:

We look like a pretty easy team to play against if you ask me.  I guess all the teams are thinking like me except for the Sens maybe.  

Too many scatterbrain players in the lineup right now. No cohesive team play at all. 

• Thanks 1