The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks claim Travis Boyd off waivers

Our bottom 6 is so bad we are trying to replace it with players Toronto waives lol. Toronto must have hoped these players would squeak through waivers and they must hate our guts lol. The thing is our bottom 6 is constructed by Benning some times to the tune of 3-4million per player, another lol. 

Another thing, why do we always entice these free agent players to sign here and never give them a chance at all. Hawryluk, Michaelis, Bailey they will probably have their icetime/ even games cut with so many forwards now. This has been happening for quite a few years lol. 

Edited by Drakrami
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Our bottom 6 is so bad we are trying to replace it with players Toronto waives lol. Toronto must have hoped these players would squeak through waivers and they must hate our guts lol. The thing is our bottom 6 is constructed by Benning some times to the tune of 3-4million per player, another lol. 

If you tried understanding what context means, you might llhave a better grasp of those signings

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Funny how in the space of a week, the Canucks acquired two bottom-six players signed for no term and very cheap.

Certain users on this board would try to have you believe that Benning had no choice but to sign Beagle, Sutter, Roussel, et al., for the prices and terms they did.

Makes you wonder...

To certain degree he did. Beagle and Sutter were for sure sought after by many teams. Not sure about Roussel 

• Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

If you tried understanding what context means, you might llhave a better grasp of those signings

Yes Benning worshipper, those signings were the art of your god, Benning. Very nice, worship more. I will continue to post my opinions that reflect what is good or bad for the team, thank you lol. I actually didn't even bash Benning in my post, it was just comments stating on facts, don't get so sensitive lol. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1

14 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Another thing, why do we always entice these free agent players to sign here and never give them a chance at all. Hawryluk, Michaelis, Bailey they will probably have their icetime/ even games cut with so many forwards now. This has been happening for quite a few years lol. 

And heard from across the continent, Kole Lind's "WTF"