The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Shayne Gostisbehere, Nick Holden, Liam O’Brien

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I haven't watch any Phiily games this year - has  SG really sunk this far in his play? 

I’ve been watching cause I have Flyer players in fantasy pools. Haven’t watched the games but his minutes were steadily increasing over the last 10 games or so. So it’s an interesting move 

Edit: Just looked again. I guess that was more before he was scratched 5 or so games ago. 

Philly having a rough year

Edited by Devron44
  • Thanks 1

Well say goodbye for getting any value at all for Benn.

Guys like Harrington and Holden getting waived means there are veterans D available for playoff teams to pick up for free.  

In Harrington’s case, he is already waived so can be kept buried until teams have cap space or the playoffs start.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Provost said:

Well say goodbye for getting any value at all for Benn.

Guys like Harrington and Holden getting waived means there are veterans D available for playoff teams to pick up for free.  

In Harrington’s case, he is already waived so can be kept buried until teams have cap space or the playoffs start.

yeah the lack of Jim getting any deals done over the break doesn't give me a lot of hope we'll see any trades. If we do retain 1/2 on Benn he's easier to take on than other players so there's that. 

52 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Anyone want to talk about how the flyers ar crumbling under our lord and savior Alain Vigneault?

Didnt think so.

Nobody ever does.

If he doesn't have "already" world beating goaltending he's a decidedly average coach. I've said that for years, hell, I had a picture comparing Vigneaut to the scarecrow (no brain) in Wizard of Oz as my signature... but there's no end to the 'fans' who want him back just because he did "well" with a prime Roberto Luongo and then a prime Henrik Lundquist, still managing to not win with either team... and the Rags really should have won that year. As should the Canucks in theirs. BUT: Vigneault plays to not lose and never makes the bold move needed to win.

Defend the 0-0 tie.

• Vintage 3

57 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah the lack of Jim getting any deals done over the break doesn't give me a lot of hope we'll see any trades. If we do retain 1/2 on Benn he's easier to take on than other players so there's that. 

cue the insanity :frantic:

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Haha 1