The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

50 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I’m chuckling at the fact that we are all so desperate to watch a full season of hockey that we turn to bag skating hi lights to keep the blood warm..   my hat tips to you GoldenAlien, thank you :gocan:

And asking about 2 certain contracts 24 7

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, frank einstein said:

What does Lalji mean by "Very little detail in his game." Is he trying to say Klimovich's game includes the fine details? Whatever, I'm sure he meant it as a positive.

Lalji's tweet was very poorly written if he meant it in a positive way.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Lalji's tweet was very poorly written if he meant it in a positive way.

Pretty sure he meant it as a negative.

Like he has a lot of skill but not much structure to his game. Still needs to learn things like positioning? Stick work? Defensive play?

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, frank einstein said:

What does Lalji mean by "Very little detail in his game." Is he trying to say Klimovich's game includes the fine details? Whatever, I'm sure he meant it as a positive.

I think Llji meant that Klimovich is very raw -- lots of talent but not good at the little things, so to speak.  It would fit what others have said about him as well -- skilled but unrefined.  Considering his highest level of coaching/ training is a second tier league in Belarus, that's not surprising.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GoldenAlien said:

I think Llji meant that Klimovich is very raw -- lots of talent but not good at the little things, so to speak.  It would fit what others have said about him as well -- skilled but unrefined.  Considering his highest level of coaching/ training is a second tier league in Belarus, that's not surprising.

Perhaps, just seems to contradict his first statement "Skill for days," and also what some others have said. Too vague to know. I mean, i did see that clip of Podkolzin undressing him (deke-wise, you perverts) so maybe he meant in the "little things" sense, not hands, so you could be right.

Or Lalji needs an editor

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

Recall Nikolay Goldobin, decent size, great hands, good skater, great attitude, felt really sorry that he did not make it. It is too early to judge Klimovich. 

Goldy and great attitude?  Nice enough guy, but he didn’t want to play hard without the puck.  Klim has a much better attitude about how to play the right way than Goldy.  

• Vintage 2