The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thank You CDC!

allegend

I hear ya, found my peeps. To think I used to suffer alone in silence. Who knew there were so many frustrated fans just like me!  :bigblush:

But seriously, this place is fun and informative, and it is a real community. I love the team, like all of you. Can't wait for this amazing season to begin. GCG!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, allegend said:

I joined this forum last year. Since then, I have visited nearly every day.

I would like to thank all of the members for the thousands of posts I have

enjoyed reading. I have found the comments, opinions, quotes, gifs, etc.,

to be informative, educational, and often funny. Thanks again. 

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

Well just like in any family, there is the odd spat, but over all, it is quite the collection of good people.

We all have our favorites, I can't begin to name all of them, but there are a few that stand out for me............

Deb (the eternal Canuck fan), Joe (wisdom), Alf (nut bar), Jim (common sense) and Zepp (experience)

These are a few of the thousands that make CDC so interesting.

Everyone, stand up and take a bow!

standing ovation oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Been on this forum since 2006,and I always thought of this place as a microcosme of what our society thinks, almost like the pulse of our everyday thinking of what is going on day by day.

Lot of discussions going on in here but CDC promotes a healthy dose of honest discussion and when things get heated,its very well moderated.

GO CANUCKS

Edited by blaise
  • Like 2

I have one, maybe two people in my life I can talk hardcore Canucks with, and maybe a handful of others that are fans of other teams I can talk more in depth about hockey in general with. I can come to CDC and interact with thousands (maybe more like hundreds in terms of really active users? No idea) and hear all sorts of different opinions. There’s some really smart people around here who offer good arguments to both sides of just about any debate you can find on these boards- then there’s some arguments that are more like monkeys flinging their own crap, but that’s what keeps this place fun. 

• Like 2