The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM Pacific | CBC | 2021 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Oilers @ Canucks  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

Stop blaming the other team or the refs please. Our teams sucks and that’s just the truth. 

Or you could think for two seconds and realize the officiating can be horrible, such as that "high stick" call was, and the team can be playing poorly at the same time.

Jesus christ, it's not &^@#ing hard. 

Edited by dKs89

Just now, ktcy2 said:

Stop blaming the other team or the refs please. Our teams sucks and that’s just the truth. 

Do you think the refs are conducting themselves appropriately?  Do you think disgracing the sport by flopping constantly is acceptable?

Yes or no answers only.

One particular time I was at a Canucks game, and everyone was looking up and I didn't realize what they were looking at, and it was a puck.  The person seated behind me caught it.  I may have been a little intoxicated while not realizing of my surroundings.  Sometimes I forgot who won the game.  A customs agent asked me once who won the game, and I did not know, and told him that I was drinking the beer last night...

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

My kingdom for a McDavid or Draisaitl injury 

I don't care about being classy, &^@# them both 

EXACTLY!!!!  IF THE REFS ARE GONNA CALL BULL$&!# LIKE THAT WE SHOULD SHOW THEM WHAT A PENALTY IS AND CROSSCHECK THESE &^@#ERS TO THE FACE 10 TIMES SO THEY GET KNOCKED OUT FOR THE &^@#ING YEAR.  SHOW THE NHL THAT WERE NOT GONNA TAKE THEIR BULL$&!# REFFING

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

I AM &^@#ING DONE WITH THIS BULL$&!# PRINCESS &^@#ING TREATMENT THE &^@#ING SOILERS GET. CRYBABY MCDIVA &^@#ER &^@#ING COMPLAINS ABOUT PENALTIES WHEN HE'S BENEFITED BY &^@#ING BULL$&!# DIVING AND &^@#ING BULL$&!# NHL REFFING EVERY SINGLE &^@#ING GAME.  THE NHL SHOULD NOT GIVE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!  IF I WAS AQUILINI I WOULD SUE THE LEAGUE FOR THIS FARCE

Chill homie, you’re gonna hurt yourself. It ain’t worth it.

• Cheers 1