The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Seattle Kraken | Jan. 01, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

We are 6 points back of Anaheim with the same number of games played…

Way better way of looking at. Couple points away from teams that have games in hand. Nah that’s not it. However I feel very positive about this trend and like our chances 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

1 shot for Pettersson tonight.  
But hey….. the effort is there and he feels really bad about it.  <_<
Hahahahahahah

I am tired of hearing how he feels bad. Show some effort. He just looks like he pouts out there. When do things change? Looks like the hsame thing over and over. He sort of reminds me of the way Miller was playing last year without all the expletives. Is not now when but if he gets going. There have been no signs he will. I thought maybe the Columbus game but nothing since.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Not really. Their team vary from good/bad streaky around them. This is normal Oiler stuff.  They have high highs and low lows when it comes to stretches of play.

Their D is just bad. They rely too much on Nurse.

And Smith and Koskinen have played like butt.

I think we’re just seeing the flaws that everyone has always seen. Top heavy team with weak depth and average goaltending.

Edited by DeNiro

YAY!! they are finally above .500......Demko did it again.....saved their butts on a couple of bad giveaways and poor coverage.....but Scoring by committee!!!  woohoo....need more of that thank you!! ...now 7 days of practise.....sheesh...so much for momentum ....sigh oh well....can't have everything...

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Their D is just bad. They rely too much on Nurse.

And Smith and Koskinen have played like butt.

I think we’re just seeing the flaws that everyone has always seen. Top heavy team with weak depth and average goaltending.

I hope the Oilers or Leafs never prove me wrong, but in a tight cap world like this, you just can't win with a couple guys making all the money. Hockey doesn't work that way.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1