The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why do people have such crappy tattoos

Rate this topic

Odd.

Makes no sense. I saw someone with a “Paridise” tattoo spelled incorrectly, and he also had a bunch of spaced out words like “In it 2 win it” and “Came2PLay”.

Exactly what did you “came to PLay for”?  And why is PL capitalized… had this really bad urge to just rock his brain… he was a literal walking talking word scramble.. felt triggered. 

whsts the worst tattoo you’ve ever seen genuinely curious

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

There's tons of bad/weird tattoos.  There's also many meaningful, thoughtful, perhaps cultural, etc. tattoos where the value is only known (and validated) by the person sporting it.  I can't tell you which ones are which, but I'd imagine the Venn diagram that can is, or is close to, a perfect circle.

• Cheers 1
9 minutes ago, AV. said:

There's tons of bad/weird tattoos.  There's also many meaningful, thoughtful, perhaps cultural, etc. tattoos where the value is only known (and validated) by the person sporting it.  I can't tell you which ones are which, but I'd imagine the Venn diagram that can is, or is close to, a perfect circle.

I agree. 

I love cultural tattoos, I find it to be extremely interesting. 

I mean the worst I’ve seen was a confederate flag with a Nazi symbol a couple of years when I was vacationing at Osoyoos. Truly despicable.

• Cheers 1

Never understood it, but some people just don't care that much about things like that and maybe don't think of the permanence of their actions. I don't have any tattoos, but if I got one, I'd be very careful about it and it would likely be a meaningful tattoo to me.

• Cheers 1

I have 4 tattoos and I like my tattoos. One of my tattoos - a cross, I really wanted to get it while out drinking one night, but my friends discouraged me from getting it, but I got it a week after when I was not drinking.  I was in my young 20s.  I got my tattoos from age 18-21.

• Like 1