• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I wonder if it's fatigue, as Markstrom's timing looks off. It's more strange that they haven't pulled him to give him some rest when the game is pretty much out of reach.

Wouldn't surprise me, he's played a lot this year.. and we all know how terrible he was when he played too many games in a row while he was here.

10 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Oh god, you just reminded of that game against Calgary that I had to endure this season with her and some other door knob calling the game.  

She shrieked with excitement when Calgary scored in OT. 

I remember it well too, ffnn painfull.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I wonder if it's fatigue, as Markstrom's timing looks off. It's more strange that they haven't pulled him to give him some rest when the game is pretty much out of reach.

It’s a breakdown because he needs a goalie Coach pointing out his bad habit before they happen..  he never was one to figure it out for himself.

Butterfly flop on any play is desperation..

should be pulling back stacked,. And staying upright post to post.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

With 15 goals scored in one of the past couple of games,…I guess, visualizing a comeback from 0-4 is something Sutter still does.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Hope so.  Old time bench clearing brawl.  Ground and Pound.  :frantic:

Dream come true.  Go to 7 games; constantly doing the ground and pound, then the winner loses in 4 against

the Avalanche.  Win - Win!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Oh god, you just reminded of that game against Calgary that I had to endure this season with her and some other door knob calling the game.  

She shrieked with excitement when Calgary scored in OT. 

I actually watched the Punjab broadcast it was so bad.  I hope she never gets a game again.

5 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Wouldn't surprise me, he's played a lot this year.. and we all know how terrible he was when he played too many games in a row while he was here.

Doubt it have anything to do with fatigue look at markstroms game log vs edmonton as a flame.. he's been lit up 9 out of the 13 regular season game since joining the Flames..  and not much better when he was in vancouver.. Flames are prolly better off going to their other goalie.. Edmonton owns markstrom