The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Preseason October 3, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers 6:00pm PT at Rogers Place SN1 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

50 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Tracking two potential shots by two potential players while going from right to left. 

Give Delia a break. 

It was terrible defense that led to that. 

Nothing bad about his play bro that was tough but he had it just outside his blocker... i am saying he wishes he could should would have had that one as it was so close. 

4 minutes ago, combover said:

The veterans that are playing are giving effort and look like they care. (Garland)

Maybe that’s just to much to ask though…. 

heaven forbid the “leaders” set an example and use these games to get into game shape. It’s not about winning right now but effort and preparation and leading the youth.

best players so called leaders mailing it in 

And then we seem get off to slow starts huh that’s wierd…. 

Garrett had a great analysis.. BB didn't want to ice his expected NHL squad in Edmonton,  as we open the season there next week. Why give them practice against our full lineup, especially as they have last change.  Next game in Abbotsford we'll see our expected squad vs Edmonton but we'll have last change

Just now, RWJC said:

Nothing wrong with Heff. He’s just vocal about that he believes in. I’m cool with that. He always adds to the board imho 

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

Nothing wrong with Heff. He’s just vocal about that he believes in. I’m cool with that. He always adds to the board imho 

Agreed I enjoy his strong opinions, they make me laugh sometimes too.

• Cheers 1

No complaints about this one.  They worked hard all game and gave us a pretty entertaining game.  Pretty much everyone played a solution d game, but Breezer, Wolanin, Hogz, Podz, Garland and Burroughs had very good games.

Honourable mentions to Juulsen, Aman, Klim and Lockwood.

• Cheers 4