The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Bruins Sign former Renounced Coyotes Draft Pick Mitchell Miller to ELC [UPDATE] BRUINS RESCIND CONTRACT

AngryElf

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Bruins have parted ways with Mitchell Miller.

Oh wow. That's a real up and down, emotional, roller coaster week for M Miller. Must be real disappointing........Perfect.

Edited by rekker
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I used to like Cam Neely.

This really paints him in a bad light.

I’m not sure how safe he and Sweeney are. Bruins fans want their heads and sacrificing only one may not be enough. Their boards are filled with comments like these.

52F1BF96-846B-4BB7-90A7-C894B3A48E4B.jpeg

3EDEE595-0036-4304-B3B3-BEC956E5DDE2.jpeg

760C37D6-FE90-4E66-A01C-EC158E16E45B.jpeg

• Cheers 1

• AngryElf changed the title to [Signing] Bruins Sign former Renounced Coyotes Draft Pick Mitchell Miller to ELC [UPDATE] BRUINS RESCIND CONTRACT
8 hours ago, Boudrias said:

It amazes me how these situations can exist for as long as they do. If I understand correctly this bullying by Miller went on for 8 years and was discovered at age 14. From age 6 to 14 years old Miller was bullying this young boy. Why didn't the teachers, other kids or their parents or the victims parents pick up on this situation? Very sad. 

My child was bullied from kindergarten until grade 2 by the same girl.    I told her to do it right, tell your teacher, then go to the principal.   And 2 years they did nothing but say to her “don’t do that, it’s wrong to bully dear”.   Then I told my daughter to deal with it.  
so she choked her out.   
that day my wife and I were called in to see the principal to “discuss behavioural issues”.   

teachers don’t care as much as they should. And other kids are too scared to stand up for others.    I lost it on the principal btw, then I took her to toys r us and told her to pick 1 toy and told her how proud I was of her.  That bully never ever bothered her again!    

7 hours ago, flat land fish said:

The point I was making is that this person has the whole world out with pitch forks in the modern day equivalent to a lynch mob yet a broad spectrum of professional athletes who are established theoretically mature adults are given slaps on the wrist in comparison to Miller who is a human being like the rest of us.  I find your dismissal and position hypocritical a hallmark of cancel culture.  Without a critical thought given like the French Revolution we go off with their heads.  Cancel culture shall remember history repeats and what happened to the leaders of the French Revolution after the old guard was pitched out so were they.  The world in my mind needs more empathy and we can all be better less black or white and more grey.

Hahahha buddy, you have some of the worst takes I’ve ever seen. It’s honestly sad watching you try to defend this guy who probably doesn’t even care or know who you are. If you’re going to preach empathy, maybe try to start with empathizing with the victims in your grey world. 

As many others have stated, Miller has shown no remorse even years after the incident. You’re either completely out to lunch or maybe you just like the taste of urinal candy. If you’re insecure about it you should just say that instead of defending Miller’s actions. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1