The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

6 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Structure and a new coach can’t fix this man. The issue is far larger than that.

So why are they hard to play against and we are a cake walk?  Are radko Gudas, Marc stall and josh mahura that much better than our bottom 3 dmen?  All these guys have been basically waived at some point in the last 3 years by crappy hockey teams.  Put our junk on Florida in their spots and I’m sure the results are better than what we just witnessed 

Just now, J-23 said:

They will stand around and watch. Then fans will blame Demko for whatever reason.

check who the D is. One was Myers who went to the back of the net instead of going to the front while the other is stillman who just was watching Demko and standing still like he was watching a hockey game.

• Cheers 1

My 54 year old war torn hockey injured mountain bike crashed beaten down body just winces seeing an injury like that. I don’t know how, as a goaltender, you ever return to perfect form after sustaining a hip or a knee injury like that. Demmer looked in agony going off. This could be real bad, people. 

• Sad 1

Just now, flat land fish said:

So why are they hard to play against and we are a cake walk?  Are radko Gudas, Marc stall and josh mahura that much better than our bottom 3 dmen?  All these guys have been basically waived at some point in the last 3 years by crappy hockey teams.  Put our junk on Florida in their spots and I’m sure the results are better than what we just witnessed 

Yes they are much better than our bottom 3 LOL

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Imagine we didn't sign plugs every off-season during the rebuild and had a good D core. And if we had a GM with the Balls to trade a good player for 1st round +... Ahh that'd be cool. It'll be sweet when Bo walks and Petey signs the minimum year to get to UFA. This team comes unraveled too quickly. 

Preaching to the choir.  Now tell our owner. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, ktcy2 said:

Aren’t you the guy who thinks 2 goal Boeser deserves an all star appearance? 

Nope, you see disagreeing that someone is not complete garbage =/= hE’s An AlL sTaR. 

I’m sorry comprehension is hard lil guy. You’ll get it some day.

• Cheers 1