The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) 4 teams interested in J.T. Miller

combover

4 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

TBF he didnt even build those cup winning teams… He inherited nearly every major piece…They went all in every year, rightfully so and mortgaged the future away but won some cups. But that is not their task here…. So unfortunately we have to worry about them even being able to build a cup winner first. 

It's with every GM. They inherit stuff from previous regimes. It's only on CDC that they give all the credit to one GM, while forgetting the mistakes that GM has made, even though it has carried over until now.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Locke Lamora said:

Oh yes, the JT trade isn’t dead! Pittsburgh always made sense in that JT is a local boy. Not sure what the return coming back would be though.

My “sources” tell me Sid wants to retire where he scored the Golden Goal, make of that what you will :bigblush:

3 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

It's with every GM. They inherit stuff from previous regimes. It's only on CDC that they give all the credit to one GM, while forgetting the mistakes that GM has made, even though it has carried over until now.

I would say Jim Rutherford inherited alot of great pieces in Pittsburgh but definatley had a hand in helping them win back to back the Cups 2016 & 2017. 

I admit it came at the expense of the future (current) prospect pool but that's what you want a GM to do when your a contender or close. 

We not even close at this point... so really doesn't matter. 

37 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

-Boeser for Zucker and Pickering 

-Miller for Kotkaniemi, Morrow and a 1st (Dragicevic)

-Schenn for Boston 1st via Leafs (Strbak)

and we win the week…..

Why does Pittsburgh do that? Boeser is a slight upgrade on Zucker. It literally does not move the needle for them.