The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Loui Eriksson | #21 | LW/RW

-SN-

1 hour ago, The 5th Line said:

He was gaining confidence and playing well then took two penalties.  

The two ghost penalties? I didn't see the second one (though others reported it shouldn't have been called) and the first one didn't even it Nurse. He sold the call and the refs bought it. Loui wasn't at fault for those two, the refs were.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

The two ghost penalties? I didn't see the second one (though others reported it shouldn't have been called) and the first one didn't even it Nurse. He sold the call and the refs bought it. Loui wasn't at fault for those two, the refs were.

Loui made it too obvious it was a pick. Refs had to call that

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, -AJ- said:

The second one he put his hip out and interfered. Is that a penalty? 

9 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

And then, he costs us 2 goals in the next game. Can't defend him anymore, he needs to sit in the press box either in Vancouver or Utica, one or the other, for the rest of his career.

I would assume Loo gets replaced by Roo, unless Graovac is out.. isn't Sutter getting close as well? 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, -AJ- said:

The high stick caught Nurse in the shoulder, but he sold it. Shouldn't have been a call, but Loui didn't have to have his stick up like that in the first place. The Interference was definitely a penalty. Took a step to his left and took Nurse out of the play. Textbook pick play.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Glug Datt said:

I would assume Loo gets replaced by Roo, unless Graovac is out.. isn't Sutter getting close as well? 

Let’s hope so, its one thing if he’s just a filler in the lineup,who doesn’t really accomplish anything, but he’s actively hurting our game now.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I disagree with this.

Nurse purposely skated to Loui and jumped over his leg.

8/10 for diving performance.

Loui has to be quicker though too.  He's got to get to that ice sooner.   He's so darned slow to move. 

Edited by Alflives

Lol, does it really matter if those penalties were deserving or not?  This Swedish anchor has been terrible since his first game here.  I bet the team will play better the second he's off the team.  I don't expect anyone on that team to 'tell it like it is' when it comes to LE so of course they'll say he's a good locker room guy.  

• Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Lol, does it really matter if those penalties were deserving or not?  This Swedish anchor has been terrible since his first game here.  I bet the team will play better the second he's off the team.  I don't expect anyone on that team to 'tell it like it is' when it comes to LE so of course they'll say he's a good locker room guy.  

I really think the fans of this club should act better... Did you notice how surprised Burrows was when some $&!#ty fans booed when he said Luongo? What a way to treat a legend and your post is in the same category of fans. 

• Like 1
  • Wat 2

14 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I really think the fans of this club should act better... Did you notice how surprised Burrows was when some $&!#ty fans booed when he said Luongo? What a way to treat a legend and your post is in the same category of fans. 

Luongo is no legend and I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else think.  The sooner LE is off the team the better.

• Wat 1

50 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

you may want to walk this one back :picard: no one was booing 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1