The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hunter Shinkaruk | C/W

-Vintage Canuck-

I like Drouin, or at least I like his potential.  I'm wondering if he was drafted lower, if he would be in the AHL?  I think his impact at the NHL level, unfortunately, has been mostly negative.

He put up more points than Henrik did in his rookie season while playing 12 less games. 

I understand the point of view that Drouin might be overrated, but to say Hunter is more likely to make an impact at the NHL level sooner is silly.

our team is desperate for his type of finish

As much as I love the kid and can't wait to see him play ... And as much as yes, we could use some finish *cough * Vrbata...

Right now I'd prefer if we had a young, quality top 4 rh'd D to call up. Our D has been BAD. 

As much as I love the kid and can't wait to see him play ... And as much as yes, we could use some finish *cough * Vrbata...

Right now I'd prefer if we had a young, quality top 4 rh'd D to call up. Our D has been BAD. 

benning needs to make this happen    a right hand physica shutdown dman with a lil offense would solidify our dcorps  that have constantly been outplayed the last few weeks. weber is to soft and isnt producing any offense either 

benning needs to make this happen    a right hand physica shutdown dman with a lil offense would solidify our dcorps  that have constantly been outplayed the last few weeks. weber is to soft and isnt producing any offense either 

Could have signed cody franson chose not to.

Archived