The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thatcher Demko | #35 | G

Drouin

1 hour ago, Cat Man said:

Really...from a Mod? The akward sarcasm not welcome.

Mods defend and project "vanilla insights"...a pressure of the being:)

41 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

But during the wedding photo's to add that post as a MOD?

24 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

So our Allstar goalie during his wedding celebration has a Moderator of our forum make baseless statements on this site.

19 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

Be moderate. You are a moderator.

11 minutes ago, Cat Man said:

You miss the point.  AJ's post had no valuable context to the OP.

Are you having a stroke?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Rule 8: If you have an issue with a moderator's actions, need clarification on a moderator's decision, or want to make a suggestion please private message a moderator or administrator.

Understood.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Are you having a stroke!

7 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Are you having a stroke?

Well my Dad at 63 did...he lived for another four years with us after we had to take him from the Island.

Vegas a couple of times a year cause he liked to gamble and the Railroad Disability was good to him.

He had Aphasia and 1/2 paralysis so we'd lug him on to flights and of then giving him his MY NAME IS ....card cause he couldn't talk. 

I never thought you this abrupt. 

Why would you say I've had a stroke as I've contributed here for years... still to this point my contributions unworthy? 

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:
7 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Not just yet...anytime though.

Strokes in my family my father passing at 65

5 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

So to 48'S  quotes you respond hammering me with a laff emoji in support of 48's criticism.

Stroke....I guess... I'm done contributing here.

A year to the day till you see the likes of me...perhaps I'll have the stroke/jammer beforehand ending to a day of never.

Why such vitrol and hurt here? Little team support... more angry keyboard warriors.

How can contributors make these callous remarks?

What's become of us???

I Thought we liked the Canucks 

Are you having a stroke?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, JamesB said:

Sorry for being clueless, but who are the guys on the left. (I recognize Pearson, Myers, Boeser and Poolman on the right.) Is is Horvat with the beard on the left and Hughes beside him? It would easier to recognize them if they were wearing their Canuck numbers. 

Edited by Kootenay Gold

30 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

Horvat wasn’t there, according to one article I read.

I don't think he was either from what I am seeing on here. In the edited post you referenced to I was going to comment on the pic not being Horvat but Jordie Benn but the connection was already made further up the post.

On 7/17/2022 at 1:21 PM, JamesB said:

Thanks guys, I get it now. So the guys are

Benn, Hughes, Rathbone, on the left and Pearson, Myers, Boeser and Poolman on the right. 

Poolman 6'2 looks much bigger then Boeser 6'1.. I hope Poolman is back healthy again.. He should be much better then his play last season.. Poolman RD -- Rathbone LD -- Pairing

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Muttley said:

It's great Thatcher is here to stay; Don't have to worry for a long time. 

giphy.webp

So lucky to have Demko in blue for 4 more years.. Top 5 goalie makes Canucks team so hard to play against..Great contract ... 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, wildcam said:

Poolman 6'2 looks much bigger then Boeser 6'1.. I hope Poolman is back healthy again.. He should be much better then his play last season.. Poolman RD -- Rathbone LD -- Pairing

Poolman is 6'3".  Boeser is 6'0".  Pearson who is to the left of Boeser in the picture is 6'1".  Don't believe the NHL stats...

On 7/20/2022 at 7:38 PM, Elias Pettersson said:

The report says JT Miller was at the wedding.  Bo Horvat was not.  Horvat from what I understand was rehabbing his ankle.  He also had his second child at the end of April so I am sure he has been pretty busy with the new kid and the rehab...

The story I read was that his wife was at a horse jumping event. I am sure he feels that his family gives up a lot for his career and gives back during the summer. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

spacer.png

Yeah I read the same, she's quite the  equestrian and was to compete in the USA National Championships, I also believ she won an event. As to Demko the best draft pick JB ever made IMO, not a first rounder that fell into his lap

Edited by Fred65

36 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

Yeah I read the same, she's quite the  equestrian and was to compete in the USA National Championships, I also believ she won an event. As to Demko the best draft pick JB ever made IMO, not a first rounder that fell into his lap

100%, spittin' the truth!  Demko, is the man.

• Upvote 1