Baer Bo Sutter

Erikkson-Gagner-Boeser

Vanek-Burmistrov-Dorestt

Rodin

Edler-Tanev

Del-Zotto-Stetcher

Hutton-Guddy

Wiercoch-Pedan

I think Boeser could really benefit by playing slightly down the lineup with a playmaking centre man. 

Edited by RetroCanuck

5 hours ago, J.R. said:

Probably take an injury (and Rodin some time to shake off 1.5 years of rust)...but I'd like to see him there at some point this year.

I agree...I think I said that somewhere else ( not exact quote of course ) ...I think the rust is coming off in big gobs now, I'm just not sure if they are easing him into the lineup or what , but he has been under utilized for the first 2 periods of both games and I didn't catch a glimpse of him on the PK any period.

I hope they are just being careful not to overplay him...he seems to be the first one to change when it comes time for a line change, I am hoping that is orchestrated  like it was with Bo his first few months here...he always came off first on his line.

Rodin with the Sedins is one of our best chances but I have to say that Boeser has shown some dogged pursuit of the puck and retrival as well

and much better than even just last year...so I think Brock can play with any talented players really.

It may just come down to who gets the chance first...and that looks like Brock.

11 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Love what Boeser showed on that steel vs CGY tonight. Strong stick. Looks like his wrist is fine. 

Great play by Boeser. He does that often. Good positioning. He reads the ice well enough that his positioning is solid which negates his lack of break away speed. How about Archibald's break away speed? :) 

• Upvote 1

For some reason I feel that a line with Eriksson & Boeser would excel. My thinking is, with Brocks shot, the goalies are going to have trouble with it even if they stop it, Loui can bury the garbage, which is his bread and butter.

Eriksson plays an excellent underrated defensive game which will allow Brock to cheap a bit going for steals or being in a good scoring position if a teammate causes a turnover.

#6 is going to compliment a lot of lines.

On 9/27/2017 at 10:21 AM, dpn1 said:

Is Brock good enough defensively to play with the Sedin's?  Daniel & Henrik need a faster defensively responsible winger.  I think Brock maybe better with Bo & Baer would be the better line for him.

The Sedins need Hansen or a young Malhotra, someone who can carry them to the bank with their big, heavy pay checks.

12 hours ago, -AJ- said:

On TSN's Top 50 Players list they also had a Top 10 Projected Rookies list by Craig Button. Amazingly, he placed Boeser at #1. The hype is real, boys.

yet the other rookie scored just as much and plays a more complete game and no one talks about him for the Calder.......which is probably a good thing.

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

yet the other rookie scored just as much and plays a more complete game and no one talks about him for the Calder.......which is probably a good thing.

Yeah Clayton Keller has a tremendous preseason, and put up 8 points in 4 games.  According to Riley Nash there wasn't one game where he let off.