The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quinn Hughes | #43 | D

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I would be content with posters that can actually spell a players name.

I would be content with posters that can actually spell Canuck.   

You came off like a tighta** and there are 2 pages of people making fun of you for it.

You would disregard your employees work over one spelling mistake?

I hope you aren't in charge of much more than the shelving arrangements in Walmart. 

P.S. Stoked for Hughes.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Your reply was bizarre because my comment had nothing to do with grammar. My comment had to do with you intentionally misspelling a players name over and over.

Not sure how you suddenly call that the grammar police. But whatever floats your boat. :)

9 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I would be content with posters that can actually spell a players name.

So far your spelling has been satisfactory, but, again, you continue to post with an air* of hypocrisy because you continue to make punctuation mistakes. For example, you missed the apostrophe in players in both of your posts above (i.e. "player's name"; not, "players name") to indicate the possesive noun.

Grammar, punctuation, and spelling police all fall under the same category of being annoying - unless, of course, you're correcting the hypocritical police, because then it's funny and fair game. 

Maybe it's time you stop these shenanigans and get back to discussing QH, eh, Canuckfanatic?

*The word choice of "air" in this sentence is an intential pun to also imply "error". Because writing is fun.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Is everyone so bored that all we get are spelling police complaining for how many pages?  I don't recall things being this bad last summer.  Don't worry guys, September is not far now.  Don't forget, we are all here for the fun and pleasure of it all not because we are penning the next great masterpiece for the world to read :) 

Edited by dpn1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

I would be content with posters that can actually spell Canuck.   

You came off like a tighta** and there are 2 pages of people making fun of you for it.

You would disregard your employees work over one spelling mistake?

I hope you aren't in charge of much more than the shelving arrangements in Walmart. 

P.S. Stoked for Hughes.

maybe he's an editor for a newspaper or something... 

I wonder if QH has been reading this whole bit... maybe he's amused, maybe he's having second thoughts about the fan base that's supposed to be supporting him.. 

don't worry Quinn, it's the summer, there's not a whole lot going on

29 minutes ago, Glug Datt said:

maybe he's an editor for a newspaper or something... 

I wonder if QH has been reading this whole bit... maybe he's amused, maybe he's having second thoughts about the fan base that's supposed to be supporting him.. 

don't worry Quinn, it's the summer, there's not a whole lot going on

I think Quinn is one of those super confident, hyper-compete guys.  It appeared he was very excited about coming to a Canadian market, where the fans actually care about hocky - even though they can’t spell it.  :towel:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think Quinn is one of those super confident, hyper-compete guys.  It appeared he was very excited about coming to a Canadian market, where the fans actually care about hocky - even though they can’t spell it.  :towel:

here's hoping!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

There's only one solution out there for struggling prospects:

PS_0241_CENTER_KIDS.jpg

Can I go there... do they take adults who haven’t grown up yet?  

Maybe I can learn how to spelt Bomquist, Boquist, Bomqviat sorry Boqvist much more betterer.  

Am I doing it right Kanukfanattyc?   

Edited by Eastcoast meets Westcoast
  • Haha 1

Who gives a rats ass if you can spell, Childish is the only word that comes to mind . Spelling does not make you a lesser person or your input to the post or blog less valuable.

Anyone who points out bad grammar spelling or poor structural content. Is a cyber bully or very insecure.  

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1