The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | October 28th, 7:00pm PT | SNP, SN650 | 2019 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Panthers @ Canucks  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the game?

• Vancouver Canucks
    • Florida Panthers
  2. 2. How many goals will the Vancouver Canucks score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :)
  3. 3. How many goals will the Florida Panthers score?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7+ :(
  4. 4. Trick or treat?

• Trick!
    • Treat!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2019 at 02:00 AM

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

How would Markstrom be exhausted after a week off? 

Same reason why he’s not playing tonight, even though there’s been two days of rest.  He travelled to Europe, and dealt with (is likely still dealing with) serious family issues.  He played tired against the Caps.  Bad coaching move to play him over Demko.  Green is giving Marky much needed rest now.  

The team is playing great, and has been all season.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

That Miller guy seems to be an ok hockey player. What did we trade for him again? 

Lol

We traded a 1st.  Pfft.  Overpayment considering TB was in cap hell.  Could have gotten him for  5th. 

Lol. 

:bigblush:

• Haha 1

I’m good with Marky having a bad period last game if we bounce back like the boys have done so far tonight. If Marky has one or two bad games every 15 starts with the way the team has been playing? No way we miss the playoffs. Like seriously guys. We scored 5 against an elite team and almost came away with 2 points. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

You ever flown halfway across the world? It’s tiring just the flight never mind the jet lag, add in the emotional stress of whatever he was there dealing with

He was back with the team almost a week before that game and played well against Detroit... Not buying the tired narrative. 

Edited by canuck73_3

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

He was back with the team for a few days before that game and played well against Detroit... Not buying the tired narrative. 

When I fly back for Europe takes me a week to get back to sleep schedule.…

• Cheers 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Same reason why he’s not playing tonight, even though there’s been two days of rest.  He travelled to Europe, and dealt with (is likely still dealing with) serious family issues.  He played tired against the Caps.  Bad coaching move to play him over Demko.  Green is giving Marky much needed rest now.  

The team is playing great, and has been all season.  

Serious family issues will have an affect on anybody (mentally).  I lost my dad this summer and I was pretty much in a daze (emotionally cut off) for a month.

• Like 2