The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Maple Leafs @ Canucks - Dec 10, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

Jack in the box

Random thought but I never understood why they went from whites at home to darks at home. All we see every game is blue verses white. I would think the home fans would like the variety of seeing the blues, reds, yellows, oranges of the opposition every game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Leivo
Miller-Pettersson-Boeser
Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Ferland

Fantenberg-Tanev(A)
Hughes-Myers(A)
Benn-Stecher

Markstrom

Good to see they're taking their time with Sutter 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Leivo
Miller-Pettersson-Boeser
Roussel-Gaudette-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Ferland

Fantenberg-Tanev(A)
Hughes-Myers(A)
Benn-Stecher

Markstrom

It has been ssooooooo long since I looked forward to watching all four lines play!!

Very exciting.  I just hope they are on their game and b&%$h slap the laughs....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stelar said:

Random thought but I never understood why they went from whites at home to darks at home. All we see every game is blue verses white. I would think the home fans would like the variety of seeing the blues, reds, yellows, oranges of the opposition every game. 

At least we're seeing Pink jerseys with matching touque's ....

• Haha 2

Dammit!!! almost game time!!! destroy the laffs!!! i am so happy that they are playing at their usual 10 pm home start!! been rocking my nux jersey all day downtown toronto.....dint see a single laff one. i even did a few laps around the rink at nathan phillips square. i live and work in this $&!#ty city (tor) but totally love the 10 pm starts....it just feels right, lots of tired days at work but worth it. i would rather lose with my team than win with any other....BUT KICK LAFF ASS BOYS!! im thinkin miller gets a couple tonite

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, luckylager said:

I can't believe we get to play the Leafs @7pdt (after Lil Mitchy's bedtime)!

Hope we rip em to pieces.

Hit em hard and often boys!

GCG!

And, as a bonus: no Don Cherry to whine about how he was forced to stay up so late to watch the game.  

Except for D, we're almost back to the October roster, the problem with paying that much for 3 stars shorts a team on the rest of the roster and we don't have that problem, even with both Lou's we have a better team as a whole when we're healthy but even now we have guys who can step up and not look out of place, Big Mac, Chatfield, etc.. 

We have a much better bottom 6 then they do, they're in a world of hurt if we're on our game and you can bet Leivo is going to be extra pumped for tonight's game.. 

1 minute ago, gameburn said:

And, as a bonus: no Don Cherry to whine about how he was forced to stay up so late to watch the game.  

To each their own, but I'll take Don Cherry "whining" over having to watch some latte sipping soy boi who's more concerned about how perfect his hair looks on TV

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1