The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{REPORT} Bogosian has demanded a trade

Squamfan

He's a solid teammate and a decent dman.  His problem is that he can't stay healthy to save his life which makes him overpaid.  I can't see the Sabres getting much for him.

Being a contract year, if he's continually made a healthy scratch, he'll see his next contract's pay drop by millions.  Nobody will want to pick him up for anything close to the $6 million (5.1 cap) that he's making this year.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, aGENT said:

Throw in a nice pair of lightly used sneakers! ::D

I thought you projected it would be Ristolainen to be flushed for rotten eggs? :lol:

I mean, like, no one would want a 6'4'' big minutes D man,on track for 5 straight 40 point seasons... 

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I thought you projected it would be Ristolainen to be flushed for rotten eggs? :lol:

I mean, like, no one would want a 6'4'' big minutes D man,on track for 5 straight 40 point seasons... 

Not what I had predicted at all. And he was ASKING for a trade at the time. Just like Bogosian is now.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

But I could've sworn that Risto was one of the worst players in the league based on this forum talking endlessly about his green jacket status.

Even with said, those that were serious about wanting to acquire him weren't suggesting he would be had for peanuts.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1