The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Tampa Bay Lightning | Jan. 07, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Jordie Benn should be in next game, without a doubt. Any one of Edler, Myers or Fantenberg should be sitting for a game or two to watch this game tape on repeat. Possibly all three? 

I don’t think you need to sit anyone it’s 1 game, if we drop the next then maybe. We shouldn’t work if a 1 strike system 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, ruilin96 said:

Tampa can’t do it when it matters. Have fun scoring 9 goals in a meaningless regular season game when you can’t score to save your lives in the playoffs.

Also: thank you Tampa for taking away the worst President’s Trophy winner title from the 2012 Canucks.

Awe muffin, did your feelings get hurt?

• Haha 1
  • Wat 2

1) Markstrom is playing too much.

2) The Canucks were starting to get too cute, too confident and a bit lazy over the last couple games. They got super lucky to win that gross snoozefest against the Rangers and I think the win in Chicago was a bit of an undeserved affair too... lucked out facing an average goalie on a bad night.

3) At least it was kept under 10

4) Tampa woke up from their Columbus drubbing last year I guess.

5) FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Myers was pretty terrible, he was the reason for the 3rd goal, and he was puck watching on the 4th goal instead of covering his man... also Edler with a brutal game and Markstrom not looking himself.. unfortunately if all 3 of these players are having an off night like tonight, we will rarely win.

Hopefully the team can bounce back and play hard next game. Lets go boys.

• Upvote 1

It’s a Wake up call reminder. That’s all....remember lessons learned.

Canucks lost to an Eastern Team that rolling.....yawn...on to next game.

Go Canucks Go

The most stupid thing I heard today was from my sister “Quinn Hughes only has 4 goals, he’s not very good” my sis is full retard tho.

9722300F-EE06-4294-8F3D-1304F89CBA2D.gif

8E7D5D8C-7A64-4EB2-8FB9-35E0E1827CCD.gif

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Haha 1