The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Mar. 01, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Firing a coach now is pointless imo.

Now yeah kind of is, weeks ago I would of more than been fine with it. Even when we were winning a passive D-structure isn't gonna take us far and Marky was saving us.

Edited by Junkyard Dog

5 minutes ago, taskicon said:

Two terrible penalties by “veterans”. So frustrated with this team.

If the season continues like this someone needs to be fired.

Greens stubbornness to play these slow lazy vets, over younger eager rookies, because they're "safe" is biting him in the butt. The team looked fantastic especially being the second night of a B2B  Canucks were carrying the play and the Jackets were never in the game until the final 7 minutes  Its a travesty we lost.  But I wonder why they had such jump. It couldn't be that Horvat finally had a younger speedier winger in Jake, or Zack was stirring things up, and Motte just returned not long ago. What sucks is that if they'd held on we'd be praising their play in PGT   They played very well for most of the game I can't be too hard on them  BJs also had some lucky bounces along with the PPs

At an earlier time in the season I'd be happy with this game. Moral victory  A new backup. Last game on a road trip and B2B  And we played good defensively, moved the puck well, and got great offensive chances.  But this time of the season 2 points gone is harder to take.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bree2 said:

add Green too, why didn't he call a time out after it became 3-2, 

or 3-3.. my thoughts also . however.. could have at least survived 3 more minutes if not for roussel taking the dumbest pointless penalty I have seen in a while at the absolute worst time in a game.. bizzare how these guys get paid millions of dollars to play worse then guys in my beer league.. OH BUT THEY SKATE FASTER,, cool

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Gotta love all the excuses 

we are young 

it was the second game of a back to back 

green has all of you brainwashed 

there is no excuse for what happened tonight, in Toronto and in Ottawa 

it’s a deeper roster team losing 3 games 

difference - they all have better coaching 

by the way Oilers won all second games of backs to backs this season except 1 ....of and they are young ....they just happen to have a real coach in Tippet 

More whining. 

3 minutes ago, Cluminati* said:

Oh Green, if you start of your post-game interview with ‘I liked our game.....’, :picard:

He will. He has done that all year. He just doesn't know the right buttons to push. You can't be satisfied being 1 and 3 on the trip. That is a losers attitude. Being able to accept the ugly losses. Pass it off as we played great.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

:sadno:

Is your little sad face up set because even Pearson is better than Virtanen?

image.png.4335c290a7a3f8ab085e66b660a2c409.png

That other poster said Jake needs to be played in the top 6. I said he is not better than our 6 best forwards.

Then you just put a little sad face...real intelligent reply.  If you want to contribute to the conversation, at least try pal.

:picard:

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1