The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 7th, 2020 | 7:45pm PT, SNP | SCQ Game #4

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, WHL rocks said:

What a horrible goal to give up.. After all that hard work by the team to tie the game and then kill a penalty blocking shots..

Marky has had 1 good game in series.. game 3.. Tonight he's not even playing like a bottom 10 backup in NHL.

You're too hard on Marky.  He's certainly not what he was last game but it's pretty damn hard to back up brilliance with more brilliance the next day

1 minute ago, CanuckCup2022 said:

Refs working hard to give minny tons of PPs.

Yea tripping players will put you in the box

Green has to go. This is on him at this point. How many more bad penalties can we take in a short series? I'm baffled with how undisciplined we are

• Wat 2

1 minute ago, Brock Botanen said:

No but I'm not a conspiracy theorists that look to blame refs for every loss

“Every”.                     Hmmm.    Your going to need a cape in this crowd .

strange brew superdog GIF by Warner Archive

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I’m not sure how they’re keeping stats but this is not the playoffs, it’s only the playins. Only 16 teams make the playoffs, one of the losing teams will get the #1 pick, playoff teams can’t pick first.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

I always wonder why they call the retaliation? The first infraction is just as much as a penalty as the reaction. Right?

Same as society these days...the criminal gets off but anyone that fights back gets jail time.  Legal system (refs) are a total joke.

Uncharacteristic of Boeser to retaliate like that.

Start the 3rd with a big kill and lets get back to work. Marky, we need you to tighten up here. 3 of the 4 goals should have been routine saves. 

• Like 1