The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 14, 2020 | Canucks lead series 2-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Omg we beat the reffs and the blues!!!!

I might be a wee bit superstitious... i had 3 pieces of pizza, going into OT the score was 3-3, so I ate a 4th piece of pizza meaning a 4th goal was yo come. I showered, and sitting on my towel rack was my shirt that I wore under my Horvat jersey for Game 5 of the minnesota series game one of the Blues. It was fate that I went to the bathroom to end up seeing that shirt. I showered, got rid of my BLUE underwear (facepalm) and then put the lucky shirt on under the Horvat jersey and WADDAYA KNOW BO HORVAT GETS THE GWG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BOWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCOREVAT

What a crazy game.  So vindicating after all the horse$&!# non-calls in the third period.

Really thought we were going to lise that one after the sit-back-and-defend tactics in the last 11 minutes of the third.  

So happy right now, I'm literally shaking

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, knucklehead91 said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Omg we beat the reffs and the blues!!!!

I might be a wee bit superstitious... i had 3 pieces of pizza, going into OT the score was 3-3, so I ate a 4th piece of pizza meaning a 4th goal was yo come. I showered, and sitting on my towel rack was my shirt that I wore under my Horvat jersey for Game 5 of the minnesota series game one of the Blues. It was fate that I went to the bathroom to end up seeing that shirt. I showered, got rid of my BLUE underwear (facepalm) and then put the lucky shirt on under the Horvat jersey and WADDAYA KNOW BO HORVAT GETS THE GWG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never take that shirt off dude

• Like 1