The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

• -DLC- featured and pinned this topic
49 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Apologies for the simple GDT. Just wanted to get it going. Let’s knock off the champs tonight! Second round here we come. Go Canucks go. 

image.gif.2abb64e46a425567b5516da3254a1e7a.gif

“That kid — it’s incredible to watch him,” said the 33-year-old Benn. “I’ve played with some good players and he’s right up there as one of the best I’ve ever seen. We were talking with the guys last night (Wednesday) after the game and it’s just scary that we say the kid is only going to get better.” Benn on QH

C7F5FE8C-217D-4932-B818-09107F558C4B.jpeg

8ABDEEF3-480C-4434-9A38-59666107FC5F.jpeg

You mad bro.  Hope the mods keep this gif...tonight rules are made to broken including knocking out the champ.   Let’s skip Rocky one and go straight to the sequel tonight!!

Edited by debluvscanucks

10 minutes ago, IBatch said:

You mad bro.  Hope the mods keep this gif...tonight rules are made to broken including knocking out the champ.   Let’s skip Rocky one and go straight to the sequel tonight!!

If anyone has an issue with the language, pm and it'll be removed.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

If anyone has an issue with the language, pm and it'll be removed.

If it wasn’t a reference to TGs reaction when won against MIN I’d understand it if someone can’t take it...these are unusual times and I’m hoping nobody does...and if it’s a known troll then maybe make and exception.   We are in game six and can win the series tonight against last years cup champs ... sometimes a F!ck Yeah!  Is the appropriate thing to say and I believe this is one of them 

• Wat 1