The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Tyler Toffoli to hit free agency

8 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

VAN won't sign Toffoli, he's too expensive. 

Possibly, why do we need Toffoli, Markstrom,Tanev, Stetcher anways? :huh:

We have Loui, Sutter, Roussel, Beagle, Baer and Luongo (:0) we are paying to play, so let them play

This team has given up too much to get these players as it is, and being at the bottom for half a decade, we aren't a team that can afford to give more, just to get rid of them with sweeteners

To be stronger in 2 years, we are going to have to reap what is sown

If pricing themselves out of our budget is important to those players and the others don't retire or get traded, we have limited choices

EP and Hughes quick adaption to the NHL is great , but you need more than 2 and not sell the farm so quick because of them. We still need to develop some prospects, we don't even know for sure how the ones we have now, will turn out, just as health is something you can't count on either

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ba;;isticsports said:

Possibly, why do we need Toffoli, Markstrom,Tanev, Stetcher anways? :huh:

We have Loui, Sutter, Roussel, Beagle, Baer and Luongo (:0) we are paying to play, so let them play

We aren't paying him at all. In fact ownership saved money last year because of luongos retirement.

43 minutes ago, b3. said:

Let Markstrom and Tanev go.

Sign Toff and call it a week.

100%

and sign Wennberg on a cheap deal.

See how our ready to play Utica players will do this coming year at the NHL level.

26 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Joined in 2005, born in '88... which raises some questions...:unsure:

I had to check that you weren't referring to me. Didn't look like it was me - wasn't the same guy. Then I realized I was born in 1983 :lol:

This might raise some questions too ::D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, IRR said:

Born 2005...go figure...it doesn't show at all. I wish someone would ban this guy! It's just trolling post after trolling post. 

Actually he JOINED in 2005... Which is kind of impressive. This guy's been here longer than a lot of the mods lol.

Imo anyone with an account made 2010 or earlier should be ban immune. Gotta respect your OG's

• Cheers 1