The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Ex-Canucks | January 16 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, TVAS2, NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I had the Canuck game recording on the PVR while I watched the rest of the Ravens/Bills in real time. Just finished “catching up” in the Canuck game, fast forward through commercials and the first intermission. Thus far I’ve been underwhelmed by the performance of our hometown team. Feeling grumpy but no panic by a long shot. Really notice the opposition trying to get extra shots in on EP and Hughes.

The worst part is nobody is really pushing back. Myers playing like he’s 5’8. Even hamonic is doing nothing 

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

We should be careful Miller can't fix everything but he will help our PP and give us forward depth ok maybe he can fix it all

I hope they continue to spiral so that Benning has no choice but to move on from the useless portions of the coaching staff. 

Anyone wanna help me out this time?

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

I think that Schmidt and Hamonic will settle out and be good for the Canucks

I also think that once Miller is back, its going to make a huge difference to the forward group because as it sits now, we have players higher up the line up than they are capable of playing

I agree. Like someone else said, this is pretty much like a preseason game. Miller being out is huge. He's a difference maker.

• Like 1