The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

Acts so tough but goes down so easy. Such a faker. Don't know how he keeps getting away with it.

Because the injuries he sustains aren't serious enough to make him change.

Give him a puck in the feet and line him up against the boards. Take the charging penalty and put him into last season. If he's not wheezing for air after the hit, you failed.

1 minute ago, brownky said:

The part that bothers me is that when they do that retalliation it's not really worth it.

Like... bury him into the boards, not a little love tap. If you're gonna get the penalty, make it worth it.

Yeah he'll take that shot any game for a powerplay

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Hate to wish injury on a player but if someone rammed Tkachuk's head into the glass I'd make an exception. 

I hate him as much as the next guy... but Myers needs some frickin self control there. Beat them on the score board. 

Just now, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

Acts so tough but goes down so easy. Such a faker. Don't know how he keeps getting away with it.

If he was on a respectable team, the leadership would be telling him to cut that garbage out before one of their stars gets hurt.  As he's not, it's up the the NHL/other team's enforcers to do the right thing and end his pitiful excuse for a career.  His fat **** of a dad must be ashamed to have this worthless dirtbag for a son.