The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, 10pavelbure96 said:

2 shots on goal and minus 2 for Pete.

Not sure what's going on with him but its concerning 

Yeah, he's not producing. And he's not playing well. what's wrong I wonder? 

Too much focus on the social media stuff this off-season? 

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I want to comment, but I have no words for how frustrating this is to watch. 

Really? I mean it's a really fun game to watch....  Montreal's goals are frustrating because Holtby had no chance on two of them.  

4 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Furious to not be able to watch this game with y’all due to the incompetence of Rogers. Do NOT subscribe to NHL live or SNet Now this year if you live out of province. 

A nightmare and looks like I will miss all Sens and Montréal games. 

They won’t allow me to cancel or give me a refund even though there blackout page was wrong and didn’t work. 

Why do they blackout only those games? I am out of province as well and was looking at signing up. Not gonna do it if games are gonna be blacked out. That was the point. Sadly might have to resort to radio since streaming sites arent reliable anymore. Really sucks.

4 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Furious to not be able to watch this game with y’all due to the incompetence of Rogers. Do NOT subscribe to NHL live or SNet Now this year if you live out of province. 

A nightmare and looks like I will miss all Sens and Montréal games. 

They won’t allow me to cancel or give me a refund even though there blackout page was wrong and didn’t work. 

It's always been this way. Game centre and centre ice live need to make money and if sportsnet is just showing the games at a fraction of the cost then the nhl wouldn't approve of that option. 

It's been that way for probably 8 years or so unfortunately. Would be nice to not have to pay 200 bucks to watch the team play. :(

The worst is that if you buy game center, you can't watch your team if they're local to you for a full 48 hours due to these blackout restrictions. That's absolutely stupid. 

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

Really? I mean it's a really fun game to watch....  Montreal's goals are frustrating because Holtby had no chance on two of them.  

Moreso the defence, or lack thereof or lack of any adjustments by the coach.