The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Tools are useful....I'd call him gum on a shoe bottom.

Yeah, I was going to edit and say something like being a tool is giving him way too much credit! He's more like what I call a below-life. Absolute scum. He's a total hater and does nothing but stir the pot.

Edited by BarnBurner
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

This is why no one likes Green. 

that is so not true.

People still have faith in  him, not me and maybe not you but there are still folks holding out hope that as soon  as Loui is gone Green will shine witht the rest of the Canucks.

To me Green is the Tommy Santala and Fabien Brunstrom or the coaching fraturnity.

Remember  how important it was to snap him up before some other team got him?

ya and Tommy Santala was the best 4th liner not in the league

and Fabien was the missing Loui er I mean 3rd Sedin

15 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

I really dont think we have the horses for that type of race. 

We need cpl bad mofos. I dont care about theor politics. Or their off ice behaviour. . I want cpl mean dudes who go to war. More than a cpl

Green wouldn't play them and Bo would tell tham to "settle down"

Montreal having a hard time with Ottawa again...No logic in hockey.

Also, Canucks need one or two big nasty players, that hit on Hughes should be punished. HARD.

How come everybody knows this but the GM?

Good luck to Loui tonight, hope he plays well.

• Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Wow what a message to a guy who continues to work hard and show up to play, you get demoted :picard:

I'm glad people found the comparison with WD, as well as demoting/scratching players, namely Juolevi. Although Green has a much better roster than WD ever did, his systems need an overhaul because he's underachieving.

I really don't understand how people continue to defend Green, even though he's done nothing to make positive adaptations.

You know what's funny?

Since WD and Green have similar stats, it may be that they both have misused Eriksson.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I'm glad people found the comparison with WD, as well as demoting/scratching players, namely Juolevi. Although Green has a much better roster than WD ever did, his systems need an overhaul because he's underachieving.

I really don't understand how people continue to defend Green, even though he's done nothing to make positive adaptations.

You know what's funny?

Since WD and Green have similar stats, it may be that they both have misused Eriksson.

Exactly 

A way stronger roster than was given to Willie 

its sad people are only just realizing now how bad Green and his assistants are 

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, Wayne Jetski said:

I want a coach who plays to win and who ices a lineup to try to avoid losing...

Hope we win tonight but if we get shelled again not sure how something doesn’t change ...

I’m wondering how much interest Malhotra is going to get. I can’t see him doing worse than this crap if he was behind the bench here. 

Edited by HannibalSmith
  • Like 2