The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

31 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I agree. Other than that one time Cap'n Bo dropped the gloves with Nurse I can't recall Him stepping up physically for his teammates.

That's one of my biggest disappointments with his captaincy 

And that one guy on Boston he cut up. He done good. But he has the ability to play a grittier game. Act like a captain and lead the way.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Outsiders said:

Good to see Francesco put an end to all the rumours. Listen losing sucks, Benning hasn't been perfect, but I think he has learned from previous mistakes. Stay the course!

I don't believe there is one perfect GM or Coach out there, they have all made mistakes.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I agree. Other than that one time Cap'n Bo dropped the gloves with Nurse I can't recall Him stepping up physically for his teammates.

That's one of my biggest disappointments with his captaincy 

He is disappointing on so many levels...

7 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Good to see Francesco put an end to all the rumours. Listen losing sucks, Benning hasn't been perfect, but I think he has learned from previous mistakes. Stay the course!

Watch him fire everyone if they lose tonight. 

Edited by Wayne Jetski
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Linden couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.  Tough to find a better Captain that wore a Canuck uniform.

Sure, I agree about Linden's fighting ability, but he was a gamer. And as far as Canuck captains who'd go to war - Stan Smyl.