The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The Johns showed less bias than the refs last night.

Its expected with the Johns and there complaints were supported by videos but the Refs were managing the game pretty good, until AG changed all that...

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So, the game will end at around 10:30 pm PT?

Hopefully a long and tough game that we win in regulation. The Canadiens have a 6pm PT start the next day vs the Flames. Time for the rest to face a tough schedule, we had ours.

Just now, MikeyD said:

Screw whoever made this game so late. First game ever to be played this late for start time of course before my early shift

I feel sorry for Habs fans who’ll probably not be able to watch an 11pm Wednesday game start time. 

East coasters have a brutal hockey watching schedule when they play on the west coast. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I feel sorry for Habs fans who’ll probably not be able to watch an 11pm Wednesday game start time. 

East coasters have a brutal hockey watching schedule when they play on the west coast. 

anyone understand the 8pm start time? seems pretty odd whens the last time we had one? well sucks for anyone not on the westcoast.

4 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

anyone understand the 8pm start time? seems pretty odd whens the last time we had one? well sucks for anyone not on the westcoast.

Sportsnet does a back to back national broadcast on Wednesday, I believe.  Tomorrows games are Ottawa at Edmonton and Montreal at Vancouver.  I guess the earliest they wanted Edmonton to start was 5pm pacific.  Then, in order to fit in both you gotta push the Canuck game to 8 I guess.  Surprised they couldn't do 730 at least.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Seriously. When in Toronto its almost impossible to watch Canucks play. 10pm starts and game ends around 1am. No one wants to be up that late on weeknights with work next morning. 

Tomorrow Habs game starts 11 pm ends around 130am.  I doubt very many people will be watching it in MTL. 

People complain about 4 pm starts when Leafs come to town but I think its great.. people out east get to see p

our young star players bringing more exposure to them..

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Seriously. When in Toronto its almost impossible to watch Canucks play. 10pm starts and game ends around 1am. No one wants to be up that late on weeknights with work next morning. 

Tomorrow Habs game starts 11 pm ends around 130am.  I doubt very many people will be watching it in MTL. 

People complain about 4 pm starts when Leafs come to town but I think its great.. people out east get to see p

our young star players bringing more exposure to them..

@Apricot and the rest of the east coasters are troopers lol, never really thought about the time difference untill tomorrows game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Yes.   Not to mention SNP is blacked out half the time (depending on who's playing it seems more then anything) at home - sometimes TSN will pick the game up ... payed extra to get all the SN channels but it's bogus how they divy it up.   The flip side on the West Coast  in 94 i missed the start of game seven because i couldn't get off work early enough - and you needed IT to program VCRs (or so it seemed)...with PVR it's not so bad - usually go to bed early get up and watch either the scoreboard or the game - depending on what recorded at 4-5:00am before anyone gets up lol.

Shut down Toffoli and we got it done it seems.. lets make it 4 in a row go Canucks go :towel: 

Hamonic has been a noticeable improvement for me recently and Virtanen sheesh if this was an 82 game season then warming up for 25 games might be okay but he’s been like a man possessed :lol: