The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

With so many out I am excited to see how Bowey and Highmore are going to play.

Going to be interesting to see if the players that had covid can keep the pace for the game. Hoping for energy levels to be around that of a back to back but will see. In the infamous Canucks words; It is what it is.

Can you add to the game day weather report for your area? Do you watch/listen to games with others? 

25 minutes ago, apollo said:

12-0 Canucks. 

What joy do you get out of spreading negative nonsense? You like misery? 

Such a nice day and you out here being a negative troll? 

Next time try to start your morning off with positive thoughts. You'll end up having a better day overall. 

Awesome!

love it.

Thanks Apollo lol

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

12 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

With so many out I am excited to see how Bowey and Highmore are going to play.

Going to be interesting to see if the players that had covid can keep the pace for the game. Hoping for energy levels to be around that of a back to back but will see. In the infamous Canucks words; It is what it is.

Bowey and Highmore will not play tonight.

• Thanks 2

I have a feeling this game and every other game for the Canucks this season will be canceled. If this happens, it would be nice for the NHL to give the 1st to VAN.

These are strange times, this season and playoffs is not like other regular years, everything is different. Asterisks could be attached to everything. Why not be different and compensate the Canucks through the Draft lottery by handing them the 1st overall, a pick they've never had. Doubt it happens, because it's the NHL, but it would sure take the sting out of this season.

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Bowey and Highmore will not play tonight.

Who plays then? Benning said Juolevi wasn't playing either. Chatfield? Yikes (I don't mean this as an insult to Jalen, who I've liked a lot this year, but not as a regular)

Edited by HorvatToBaertschi

9 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Who plays then? Benning said Juolevi wasn't playing either. Chatfield? Yikes (I don't mean this as an insult to Jalen, who I've liked a lot this year, but not as a regular)

Might just be for a game or 2. Rafferty should be given another shot

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

My main concern about tonight's game is the risk of injury. When athletes haven't had a chance to practice and they go into a competitive game against a good team they are going to play hard. The last thing we need in this write-off season is a LTI.

I would agree with you big time if they played Friday and there still some worry there but they have had a couple practices now 

51 minutes ago, apollo said:

12-0 Canucks. 

What joy do you get out of spreading negative nonsense? You like misery? 

Such a nice day and you out here being a negative troll? 

Next time try to start your morning off with positive thoughts. You'll end up having a better day overall. 

Well, we are well rested, can’t wait to see the excuses when the Leafs lose and can’t wait for the meltdown if we blow them out or shut them out.

21 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Edler Myers
Hughes Hamonic

Sautner Chatfield

Or

Edler Rafferty

Hughes Hamonic

Myers Chatfield 

Edited by DeNiro