The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 24, 7 p.m. | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Only forward on the team making impact hits though.  He isnt going to put up points playing with Boyd and Highmore on the 4th line.

nor did he put up points on any of the other lines. he just kinda sucks, unfortunately. 

• Vintage 3

15 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Yeah we’ve been down this road too many times... wouldn’t matter much if he played really well the rest of the way. I hope he does but for a long term Canuck sake I don’t think it matters 

Exactly. Can't wait forever. 

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

And there fans are insufferable. I remember a thread they started on HF saying they were the best team in the North and would say things as if they had already made it to the 2nd round.

9 OT losses is the only reason they are 4th.

If they make it this will be the 2nd straight season Covid gifted them a spot because over 82 games their hot start would be corrected

Hell, even with 56 games it looks like it still might happen.

Their sub reddit is just as annoying. Absolutely can’t stand them. They already hyped up Caulfield to be a future Rocket Richard winner. I just can’t wait to see his small body get tossed around by bigger teams like the Bruins when we have normal season again.

We need to get that old hammer it down the ice mentality out of our PK. We had uncontested puck control from our end into theirs then Motte passed back into our end with no opposition and Eddy hammers it back to them, here ya go. Why. We could have changed d with puck possession .

10 minutes ago, 1-d said:

That time was supposed to be during the bubble playoffs last year

I’d rather see us grab Eugeny Svechnikov from Detroit,  he recently passed waivers on the way down.

Svech with Podz ,  could be interesting.

Svech hasn’t been given a chance in the Wings depth.

• Upvote 1