The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 6, 6 p.m. l SNP | ROAD TO 100 EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Only one way to find out. But nurse asking for a fight Mac won't do it.. they showed in highlight in slow motion nurse hacking Mac and asking for a fight.. Mac won't oblige..

think he's fought tougher players than nurse im not dissing nurse he can hold his own, but i doubt mac is scared, he was purposely pissing him off lol.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Logan Stanley 

Marcus Foligno 

Marc Borowiecki 

Tom Sestito 

Those are all on his fight resume.  I don't think he's afraid of Nurse and he got a power play for us out of it. 

Why won't he fight nurse then. What happened after Edler got beat up by Simmonds. Nothing. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Creepy. Seems like there are some people out their with no respect for privacy.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I wasn't aware that South Cambie was out of the country? 

He in quarantine for 14 days

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

He was traded only because they needed the cap space. Otherwise he would still be playing for Tampa Bay.

Being a cap dump doesnt mean the player is garbage. It just means they were traded for the cap space.

The first line is precisely what does not make him a "cap dump".

You have literally no idea what the term means.   A "cap dump" is not sold for (high) positive value - ie 1st round pick+.

A "cap dump" costs assets to move - a contract with negative value.

It's not that complicated - but I realize that multiple efforts have not resulted in you managing to understand that.

It's ok - you're not the only one - there are some talking heads in this market who also have no idea what they're talking about.

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Sutter always plays his butt off? Nobody would hate the guy if this was the case lol

he has been solid considering the injurys he's had during his time in vancouver, overpaid but still a solid player.

• Vintage 1