The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Ugh SJS lost their last game of the season and LA got spanked in their 2nd last game. 

Sens won their last game and are now 6 points ahead of us. 

SJS/LA will remain 4 points ahead of us but LA has one game left. CGY is also 4 points ahead of us. 

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Ugh SJS lost their last game of the season and LA got spanked in their 2nd last game. 

Sens won their last game and are now 6 points ahead of us. 

SJS/LA will remain 4 points ahead of us but LA has one game left. CGY is also 4 points ahead of us. 

Hoping Edler scores the only goal in the next five games.

Highest pick possible this year immensely helps this team.

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, xereau said:

Hoping Edler scores the only goal in the next five games.

Highest pick possible this year immensely helps this team.

The highest we can draft is 5th overall prior to lotto which is where we are currently. We have 45 points. Two teams ahead of us have 48 points and three other teams have 49 points.  We take the tiebreaker on each one of these teams besides CGY. 

So if we want to draft high we’d have to only get 2/10 points. Essentially 1 win and 4 regulation losses or two OT/SO losses and 3 regulation losses. 

Just play them kids Greener. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

You jump from a Virtanen hater to a Juolevi hater in a heartbeat. Wow. And plus, you never have any positive input about the team, just trashing and bashing. Good on you. Unreal. You're obviously not a real Canuck fan. What a joke. 

Oh, you're the "real fan" are you? And where did I hate on virt? Theres a handy tool called post history, try looking at it before making stupid, baseless accusations based in fantasy.

The next thing you can learn about is called a "joke". Try starting with a mirror.

1 minute ago, Davathor said:

Oh, you're the "real fan" are you? And where did I hate on virt? Theres a handy tool called post history, try looking at it before making stupid, baseless accusations based in fantasy.

The next thing you can learn about is called a "joke". Try starting with a mirror.

Yeah, you're a little too clever for me. Stop being so negative and support your team. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, BarnBurner said:

Yeah, you're a little too clever for me. Stop being so negative and support your team. 

Stop making it seem like 1 Joulevi joke equals me not supporting the team. You've based every assumption on facetious post about a rookie defenceman. Get a grip.

If it bothers you so much, use the ignore. Far as I'm concerned you're an over emotional, over reacting child throwing a tantrum at me for some reason. Cry harder bro.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Stop making it seem like 1 Joulevi joke equals me not supporting the team. You've based every assumption on facetious post about a rookie defenceman. Get a grip.

If it bothers you so much, use the ignore. Far as I'm concerned you're an over emotional, over reacting child throwing a tantrum at me for some reason. Cry harder bro.

Just to reiterate, you said... "Top 3 pick would be great, would be a real shame if we suffered through this brutal year just to end up with another joulevi". So is that a joke? Why are you implying that Juolevi is a disappointment? What's the underlying connotations behind your ideas? If you don't like the guy or a Tkapuke lover, so be it, just say it. Otherwise, if you're a real fan, why don't you show some support instead of constantly throwing shade at the team/players/coaches. 

6 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I hope Lind, Gadjovich and Juolevi will play in this one.

CapFriendly no longer shows Graovac up on emergency recall.  They show here that he has been placed on the roster.  

https://www.capfriendly.com/transactions/players/tyler-graovac

Looks like he got that final regular recall.  Teams are only allowed 4 after the TDL - Juolevi, Lind, Rathbone and Graovac.  

Gadjovich and Lockwood can now only get in on emergency basis if they are short of 12 roster Fs.

10 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Just to reiterate, you said... "Top 3 pick would be great, would be a real shame if we suffered through this brutal year just to end up with another joulevi". So is that a joke? Why are you implying that Juolevi is a disappointment? What's the underlying connotations behind your ideas? If you don't like the guy or a Tkapuke lover, so be it, just say it. Otherwise, if you're a real fan, why don't you show some support instead of constantly throwing shade at the team/players/coaches. 

You're a broken record. You don't know me, or my post history. Go start your flame war with someone else, because after reading 3 of your posts I've actually lost IQ points. And I'll criticize or express any disappointment that I feel like, about our 4th worst team in the NHL on this public forum. Thanks champ.

BTW you've used "real fan" unironically too many times to be taken seriously.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

You're a broken record. You don't know me, or my post history. Go start your flame war with someone else, because after reading 3 of your posts I've actually lost IQ points. And I'll criticize or express any disappointment that I feel like, about our 4th worst team in the NHL on this public forum. Thanks champ.

BTW you've used "real fan" unironically too many times to be taken seriously.

Based on your responses, I'm not sure you have any more IQ points to lose. I wish you the best in your adventures to survive life. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, mll said:

CapFriendly no longer shows Graovac up on emergency recall.  They show here that he has been placed on the roster.  

https://www.capfriendly.com/transactions/players/tyler-graovac

Looks like he got that final regular recall.  Teams are only allowed 4 after the TDL - Juolevi, Lind, Rathbone and Graovac.  

Gadjovich and Lockwood can now only get in on emergency basis if they are short of 12 roster Fs.

If this is true, the real callup should be Tonya Harding.

"Hey, arent you Vesey, Boyd, and Hawryluk? Nice to meet you guys. Come here I have something to show you."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1