The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Adam Larsson to test FA

3 minutes ago, BPA said:

If a 2nd is all it takes to move LE, then do it.  It's a no brainer.  Canucks could possibly recoup a 2nd (or at least a 3rd) from trading Holtby.   Maybe even acquiring more picks if Schmidt is also traded away (but I'd rather keep him and see how he would do in a full season).

I agree lets get rid of that poop stain!!!

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it feels like its going to take north of 6 mil to get him... do you still want him at that price? 

I don't *feel* it would take that much. EDM is likely offering him $4-4.5 territory. We might need to do closer to $5.

And no I wouldn't do $6. At that price, it makes more sense to sign Hamonic for the interim and try to target the likes of Parayko next year instead.

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

This reminds me of when we signed Myers, not comparing them, just we all knew Myers was gonna join because of our desperate need of an RHD and it was no secret he would acquire one.

Our #1 need is getting Quinn a partner, Larsson is the most attractive IMO.

And I have zero proof but I remember right before the twins signed it was reported by different sources he was staying in Edmonton, then a week after the twins returned a rumour came out he was having second thoughts. maybe the twins just as buds, of course, told him how great the city is how he could have some career years next to Quinn

In all seriousness, I said back in may that if Benning can add him and Reinhart we're gonna be much improved.

Let's keep Edler then. He's pretty dreamy-looking.

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

If it means getting a solid Right D then he’ll yah it’s worth it, I was content with waiting it out but Larson has to be worth entertaining the idea at least. Hope Benning gets this done!

Guerin and lamarello being aggressive this offseason maybe its our turn