The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Detroit Red Wings | Oct. 16th, 2021 | SNP, 4:00PM PT

Rate this topic

Roberts

just watched the anthems being sung for the Arizona at Buffalo game...is it normal to sing BOTH anthems for a game between 2 American teams?

or is this a preview for when Arizona moves to Quebec? 

4 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Nows the time to keep grabbing all the points possible. Vegas lost patches and stone to injuries. Only patches confirmed so far and hes gone for 6 weeks. #1 here we come:towel:

Haha you beat me to it! Let’s go!!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filthy McNasty said:

Kid is in first year Tim bits hockey and got his jerseys today… we got flames colours…

…. Until we realized we were in the wrong dressing room, now it’s sharks colours!

lil dicky GIF by Spotify

Putting a kid in hockey is expensive enough but imagine having to buy the team all new jerseys too.  That must have been a huge relief..  ;)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

just watched the anthems being sung for the Arizona at Buffalo game...is it normal to sing BOTH anthems for a game between 2 American teams?

or is this a preview for when Arizona moves to Quebec? 

they started doing that I think cause so many Toronto people go to Buffalo games.

but I thought we weren't allowed to cross the border still for non-essentials, so that seems weird.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Oregon.Duck said:

I must say Juho has been a great addition. I’d say decent consolation for Juolevi. He’s effective as a 4th liner and looking at some previous tape of him, has offensive flair. 

OEL and Garland PPG so far. Podz with a goal. Poolman helping Hughes keep steady. I like how we look so far with the new additions. 

Burroughs isn't looking too shabby either. Rathbone has the offensive side down, but defensively he needs work. He really should be in Abby and getting top 4 minutes. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Putgolzin said:

they started doing that I think cause so many Toronto people go to Buffalo games.

but I thought we weren't allowed to cross the border still for non-essentials, so that seems weird.

not allowed till Nov 8th was announced yesterday. 

yeah it was weird hence why I'm asking

• Cheers 1

>Vegas suffered some injuries during Thursday’s loss to LA. Hearing Max Pacioretty out approximately 6 weeks, while Golden Knights await further clarity on Mark Stone. Tough early-season blow.</p>&mdash; Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) <a href="https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC>October 16, 

Here’s great news for the Pacific Division!

Edited by Toyotasfan
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He seems to be a really awesome guy. That doesn't surprise me he does stuff like that. I'm just glad with Covid they didn't shut down. 

They’re great. I try to stop in whenever I get out to that part of town. Never had a bad meal there, and the owners and staff have always been lovely. They even go out of their way to change ingredients on menu items for my wife (she has celiac disease), which definitely can’t be said for some of the other restaurants in Richmond (the blank, confused stares I get when I mention “gluten” sometimes :lol:).

• Haha 1