The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 30, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Aside from Demko, I didn’t see a lot to be happy with. But, maybe, just maybe, there was hint at the end, that the top 6  just might be getting pissed, and starting to give a sh!t. Finally, a bit of urgency, effort, desire. 

I know it’s only game 8 of 82, there’s 74 more games to go. But man, it’s frustrating to watch disjointed, mishmashed, disorganized play. 

And Petey’s stick breaking on a simple pass? Hockey gods are messing with the boy…

I…can’t….stand…CBCs…over…the…top…love…with…McDavid…. I’d rather shove a large spike into my eye than listen to one more blurb about how awesome he is….

Practice boys, get your poop in a group, be ready Tuesday. Your fans are getting anxious!

Go Canucks!!

Edited by Darth Canuck
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

At this point if it means Green getting fired I’m fine going 0 for 6.

Any fans that still think the coach isn’t the problem is just kidding themselves.

If Green makes it to game 82 we’ll be a bottom 5 team. 

We are aiming for first overall pick.... and Benning gonna trade it away for eichel 

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Green's Canucks are making me hate hockey.

I'm sure some of the players feel the same way. A co-worker of mine who used to play in the OHL said the same thing to me today. I love hockey and will never hate it, but I can see how it becomes a chore when the circumstances are working against you.

Aka Travis Green.

• Cheers 4