The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 21, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

TRADE BOESER. He's useless, can't shoot straight, no speed. bad hands, chicken to screen in front of the net.  

I was disappointed when he went in the corner and instead of hitting the d man  hard to cause a turnover , he brakes and barely touches him, sending a message i won't hit you, so don't hit me - his heart and pride do not appear to be in it

You say trade him, he is useless

If he was we would not get anything in a trade anyways

I believe we can get something of value in return

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Thought maybe I’d get into Basketball but man that looks boring 

Well Curry hasn’t let me down these last 8 years. 3 rings, 2 MVP’s, breaks records every year and puts on a show every game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

If their strategy is to just ride out the season before they make changes can we at least trade Miller and get an extra first? Maybe trade Boeser for a young defenseman?

At least go into the offseason with some pieces to rebuild because that’s where this is headed.

They need to take a hard look at trading Miller at the very least, possibly Boeser.

I'd take a lottery win over the lotto line at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

while i said edmonton's powerplay is predictable but it works because they move the puck quick and same with ovechkin being predictable on the PP but still getting it done after 10+ season.. the Hughes to EP for a 1 timer doesn't work because there's no pace or quickness. the pass from hughes doesn't have any pace to it and the goalie just cheats over. the biggest issue with the powerplay is the puck stays on a player stick for way too long and the passing is way too soft. needs to be 1 sec and whip it to the next guy or on net. but then again.. seems like no one out there can handle a pass when they tried anything hard

14 minutes ago, combover said:

I hate losing to the hawks as much as 

Boston Edmonton Calgary. 

#FIREBENNING #FIREGREEN

so, I guess I'll have to tune into tsn TO HEAR IF THERE WERE ANY GOOD CHANTS

CUZ sn Won't show them

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Brilliant. With 2 minutes to go you have an extra man on the ice and you put out Bo Petey and Boeser who can't buy a goal between them and who are not strong on the puck. Keep passing it to EP who is try to go nearside top shelf despite the fact that he has 2 guys on the back post just waiting for a pass. Then with 25 seconds to go you have Hughes Petey and Miller passing it around like it's the first period.

If i don't smash the TV screen before the season's out it will be a miracle.

Yep this stubborn Coach will never change. The same personnel , the same result.

• Cheers 1