The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think more than anything about this team and I know we are missing a lot of top players but our depth is just not good enough and  these games really show this. They are playing hard but we don’t have any skill players to come up and try to help the team win right now. It’s just sad seeing how many times we have finished so low in the standings over the years. Our depth should be way better by now but it isn’t and we know why. I love the effort but those top teams have wave after wave even if their top players are injured or missing. Now with Rutherford and new management we might head in that direction too.

we are missing 3 top 6 players, 2 of them our top 2 centers. we are playing our 5th stringer goalie. what do you expect?

• Vintage 3

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

This is so depressing.  Every single &^@#ing time we play a top tea, we dominate the entire game, yet they always seem to capitalize on their one chance.  Like why the &^@# do we not get the finishing luck these teams do.  Unluckiest shooting team in the entire NHL

Well, I think it has a lot to do with the quality of players on the others teams when compared to ours. We aren’t close to these teams yet and we have three top three players missing.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

This is so depressing.  Every single &^@#ing time we play a top tea, we dominate the entire game, yet they always seem to capitalize on their one chance.  Like why the &^@# do we not get the finishing luck these teams do.  Unluckiest shooting team in the entire NHL

Top players haven’t really dominated. 

• Thanks 1