The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday Feb 28 Vancouver Canucks (26-22-6) @ New Jersey Devils (18-29-5) 4:30 (our time) Prudential Center SNP TV & AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, brilac said:

Yeah, and I've been eating chips, pizza, dessert, drinking champagne, eating chocolates, Chipotle, and other delicious foods for the week.  I think tomorrow being March 1st, I may have some blueberries.  That'll balance it out.  

Like adding spinach to poutine

Just now, Devron said:

Average goaltending it 2-0 in the first. 3-2 In the second. 

Just average goaltending is all I’m asking for.

He doesn’t need to be Demko. He does need to make at least a couple difficult stops though.

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

Right on I hated essays.

I might crank the whisky but considering it's Monday I'm trying to avoid.

Yeah, too bad I don't have champagne.  I should really buy more than one bottle.  I'm a pro at drinking the bottle of champagne in one evening.  That's what I do on Friday's.  

I like essays.  It gives me an opportunity to organize my thoughts and then organize it all together.  It's the citing I don't care of and citing is really important. 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Yep that is the most frustrating part.

He should have been left in to get lit up for 9 or pulled after 3.

Yup. Should have left him in for 13.

And he coulda ranted and snorted about how he'll never play another game for us.

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

If you're going to be a dick be a dick instead of dancing around it with movie references 

Don't look up is a movie about an asteroid heading to earth to wipe out everyone and a segment of society decides to start posting don't look up claiming that it is a false narrative.

You posting Halak isn't to blame tonight and showing a cartoon claiming that everyone on here is a puppy dog who is not blaming the team is a great parallel to the movie.

No need for profanity partner.

Lol.

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Stupid rule. IMO if a player sucks and doesn't play to his contract then why should we have to keep him on the roster? 

It's a clause that the Canucks and Halak came to terms to when  negotiating his contract. Canucks willingly signed him with a NMC.

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Cheers 1